Monthly Meetup at Bob’s Burgers & Brew
2:20pm – 5pm.
Come meetup and experience an afternoon of camaraderie while we focus on Safety and Security in an ever changing world.
Topic 1: 2019 Plan Overview – results of Jan 6 planning exercise
Topic 2: Long Term Food Storage packing technique – bucketizing bulk food.
Reminders and Research
- Viking Library – donate a book to the box. Books available for loan for one month.
- Gear Giveaway/Exchange – bring some gear to give away or barter.
Future info sharing/tutorial presentations planned include:
- Home Canning – hands on, maybe in Spring
- Radio Communications – Amateur Radio and others
- Butchering Workshop – hands on
- Home Security – Hardening Your Refuge
- Legal Aspects of Self Defense Use of Force – ROL vs WROL
- Gardening For Food (Urban Farming)
- Principles of Health and Healing – Working with Nature
- Solar Power Design Workshop – Let’s Design YOUR System
Open to suggestions and volunteers
Previous info sharing/tutorial/demonstrations include:
- Solar Power
- Vehicle Readiness Kit
- Get Home Kit
- Alternate Route Planning
Take I-5 Exit 232 (Cook Road Exit) East
Turn North on Old Hwy 99 (you’ll see it there)